Thursday 8 January 2015

A Relaxing Crafty Christmas Break

It's been a busy & difficult few months and have haven't had much spare time for my usual craft & DIY. I had a 2 week break from work over Christmas and I managed to catch up with myself.



This craft kit was in my Christmas Stocking.


Everything that I needed to make 3 felt Christmas cupcakes.


I spent a couple of rather enjoyable afternoons, with a large pot of tea, sewing & relaxing.


There was even a cake box to make.


But I decided to turn them into tree decorations.
  .

I spent a few more afternoons, with pots of tea, working on my crochet blanket kit that my friend bought me for my birthday.


I rounded off the Christmas break by revamping the lamps in the living room, with a coat of paint and some new shades that I picked up in the sales.


Shame I had to go back to work........